The annual Business for Calderdale Awards took place on Wednesday 11th October 2023 at The Venue, Barkisland celebrating the achievements of businesses in the borough over the last year.
This glittering event brought together nearly 300 guests to honour and recognize the outstanding achievements of businesses in the area over the past year.
The event, supported by the headline sponsor BCA Leisure, was a resounding success, showcasing the thriving business community in Calderdale. Attendees were treated to an evening of peer recognition and celebration, as well as an opportunity to network and create new connections.
The highlight of the evening was the announcement of the respected winners, each of whom exemplified excellence in their respective categories. The winners of the Business for Calderdale Awards 2023 are:
- New Business of the Year (Sponsored by Calderdale Council): Sustainable Rope Ltd ™
- SME of the Year (Sponsored by PiB): John Fredericks Plastics Ltd
- Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by PPS): Quickslide
- Employer of the Year (Sponsored by BK Plus): Craggs Energy
- Entrepreneur of the Year (Sponsored by Snowflake Media): Mike Brennan from CP Media
- Excellence in Customer Service (Sponsored by Discover Halifax): Pride & Provenance
- International Business of the Year (Sponsored by Rosehill Polymers): Redtronic Ltd
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Sponsored by DD Porter): The Pearson Family from Holdsworth House
- Business of the Year (Sponsored by Lloyds): Craggs Energy
Nick Worsnop, Chair of the Business for Calderdale Committee, expressed his appreciation of the remarkable achievements of the winners, explaining, "The Judges all found it no easy task to choose the winners from the hundreds of nominations. The drive, entrepreneurial spirit, and unwavering effort are commendable, and it is important that we come together and celebrate this excellence in our business community."
Photo: Winners of The Business for Calderdale Awards 2023.