- Do you worry about people carrying weapons that could be used against you? In a survey, 100% of people said yes
- Have you ever thought about carrying a weapon to keep yourself safe? 80% said yes
- Confidence prior to receiving training in keeping safe 2.7. Confidence after 4.6
- How likely would you be to carry a weapon to defend yourself post the training? Very unlikely
- 100% felt more confidence after training
- 100% said they would share what they had learned with others
- 100% said they would recommend the training they had received
Blossom Training are delighted to announce that in partnership with Wakefield council, they are offering a unique opportunity to learn about the dangers of carrying weapons as a self defence mechanism. They will share statistics, and knowledge and provide alternative, safer ways to keep yourself safe. In addition, they will focus on the dangers of facing someone carrying a weapon and how best to address those scenarios. Despite the serious nature of the subject, as always, the training will be filled with fun and thought-provoking exercises.
- If you carry a self-defence keychain or form of defensive weapon this is for you.
- If you have attended our training previously and want to build on your skills this is for you.
- If you worry about your teen being involved in knife crime this is for both of you.
- If you worry about your safety or your teen’s safety, this is for all of you.
- If you have been a victim of a crime, this is for you.
- If you worry about becoming a victim of a crime, this is for you.
- Want to feel more confident whilst engaging in social activities, this is for you.
Want to feel more resilient, empowered and engaged, this is for you.
Made possible with funding from @MyWakefield #CultureGrantsWFD
For details: email@example.com