White Rose Shopping Centre is this week (03 – 07 September) hosting Ross Care’s Disability and Independent Living Awareness Week, promoting wellbeing among those living with disabilities in Leeds.
The event includes daily workshops and demonstrations, mobility scooter healthcare checks, and expert support and advice. Partners include:
- KYMCO Healthcare
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
- Middleton Park Equestrian Centre / Riding for the Disabled Association
- Carers Leeds
- TGA (folding scooter and wheelchair powerpack specialists)
- Leeds Cancer Awareness
- Care & Repair Leeds (not-for-profit independent living specialists)
- Specialist Autism Services
- Electric Mobility
- Holbeck Elderly Aid
- William Merritt Centre (providing impartial advice on daily living aids)
Events run Monday to Friday, from 10am – 5pm. For more information, visit https://www.rosscare.co.uk/disability-independent-awareness-week-leeds/ or call 0113 277 8858.