White Rose Shopping Centre is offering visitors the chance to broaden their foodie horizons this January as part of ‘Veganuary’, the annual celebration of vegan living.
A number of White Rose brands are marking Veganuary with special menu items, and many others offer a spread of vegan options year-round.
The Veganuary charity encourages people across the UK to sample vegan dishes, if not a full vegan diet, for a number of reasons including animal welfare, health benefits, and impact on our environment.
Options for those wanting to partake include –
- TGI Friday’s new vegan burger
- Frankie & Benny’s brand new entirely vegan menu
- Newcomer Pavs Dhaba’s vegan Indian street food selection
- Wagamama’s extensive vegan menu
- Vegan cheese toppings across a variety of pizzas, plus vegan desserts at Pizza Express
- The majority of Bagel Nash’s menu, depending on toppings
Steven Foster, General Manager of White Rose Shopping Centre, said: “January is a time for shaking things up and trying new things, and we know that our visitors have varied tastes so we’re sure these Veganuary specials will be well-received. We’re really excited to welcome some new vegan options at our established brands, and also to enjoy some existing favourites too.
“Experimenting with veganism doesn’t have to be a complete lifestyle change – every little helps, especially when there are so many delicious options available.”
White Rose offers 5,000 free parking spaces and is open late every night – individual restaurant opening times may vary.