The Piece Hall Trust is offering existing and new members a little extra seasonal sparkle for Christmas with a series of festive deals in the lead up to the big day.
Starting on Friday 13 December, those signed up to the charity’s membership scheme will be able to enjoy an alternative ’12 Days of Christmas’ – daily deals at the independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants throughout the final festive fortnight. Through joining, members become part of The Piece Hall’s future, helping to preserve the Grade I listed building which was recently revealed as the ‘Best thing about Halifax’ according to eight out of ten local people.*
- Free samples from a local distiller at Gin Lane Retail (14 & 15 December)
- 50% off food bill for lunch at Elder (17 December)
- 10% off and free giftwrapping with every purchase at Harveys of Halifax – The Piece Hall unit (17 December)
- A free bracelet worth £10 when you spend £50 at Jewella (20 Dec)
- Spend over £20 and receive a free Colectif compact mirror at Jitterbug Jean (20 Dec)
- 10% off at Totally Awesome (14 Dec), Joseph Chance (16 Dec), The Chocolate Box (16 Dec – with purchases over £10), The Wine Barrell (16,17 & 18 Dec), Creative Crystals (19 December), Mystical & Magical (21 December) and Custard Create (22 December)
An annual membership costs £28.50 and the funds help support a year-round programme of cultural, heritage, learning and community activities – many of them free to attend. Members themselves receive benefits such as priority booking for events, festivals and gigs which this year included sell-out shows by Elbow and Embrace. Members also receive exclusive offers and invitations to member-only previews and private tours. Gift memberships are also available, offering the bonus of further supporting the local charity at the same time as passing on all the incentives of a membership.
Roger Harvey OBE, Patron of The Piece Hall Trust and Chair of Harvey’s commented: “12 days of Christmas at The Piece Hall is a fantastic opportunity for members of The Piece Hall Trust to take advantage of the many exclusive benefits and discounts on offer at The Piece Hall shops, cafes and restaurants over the Christmas period. Everybody should become a member to take up these great offers and to support local, independent businesses at the same time.”
Almost 500 individuals are currently signed up to the membership scheme.
**All offers are available to view on www.thepiecehall.co.uk/member-promotions
Offers are only available to holder of membership card. ID may be required.