Indian street food restaurant Pavs Dhaba has joined the roster of family-favourite foodie offerings at White Rose Shopping Centre’s outdoor leisure extension, The Village.
With a concept created by childhood best friends Raj and Hasan, keen to share a love of home-cooked Indian food, Pavs Dhaba focuses on fresh ingredients and authentic spices with gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan offerings available.
Pavs Dhaba’s signature dish is its thali plant with dhaal, daily special curries, jeera rice, Dhaba salad, and flavourful chutneys. Other options include
- A variety of pakora including paneer, chicken, fish, and veg
- Samosa chaat: samosas filled with potato, peas, and spices with chickpeas, tamarind sauce, and yoghurt
- Vada pav: spiced potato cakes in a toasted bun with chilli sauce, salad, and fries
- Pavs’ signature chicken curry: a secret blend of spices with onion and tomatoes
- Dhaba fish and chips: a unique take on the classic
Children’s dishes and desserts are also available.
Steven Foster, General Manager of White Rose Shopping Centre, said: “We’re delighted to welcome Pavs Dhaba to The Village at White Rose. It’s a truly unique offering and the dishes are delicious, so we imagine it will be a very popular choice for our visitors. With a huge variety of cuisines, there’s something for everyone at White Rose.”
Hasan Jamil of Pavs Dhaba, added: “We’re excited to be the first and only Indian street food restaurant at White Rose. We’ve created a unique, calm atmosphere for our diners, and are looking forward to introducing our home-cooked and authentic traditional menu to visitors here.”