Tuesday, 18 June 2019 from 09:00 – 16:00. The event will take place at Eitex, Whistler Drive, Unit 3 Flemming Court, Castleford WF10 5HW.
09:30 Arrival, Networking, Refreshments
Join the team for a spot of business networking and refreshments from 9.30am.
10:00 Google Digital Garage: Intro to Digital Marketing
- For anyone who wants to learn how to get started with digital marketing and understand the opportunities it offers marketers. You’ll learn how to set up online advertising campaigns, while increasing your business’ visibility and engagement with customers across digital and social platforms.
11:00 Get Your Business Visible on Google
- For anyone who wants to get their business more visible online. We cover creating a listing for your business on Google Maps and provide training in how to monitor and maintain your website’s presence on Google Search. You’ll learn how to use the Google My Business platform to manage your business presence on Google.
12:00 Lunch – Networking and buffet lunch
12:30 Office 365 by Eitex
An Introduction to Microsoft Teams with Office 365
- Learn how to bring everything together in a shared workspace, work from anywhere, chat with your team, collaborate on files, and work with your favourite apps with Microsoft Teams
13:00 Cyber Security by Barclays Bank
- Why should cybercrime matter to me
- Social engineering what do you need to know.
- Common cyber threats
- Steps you can take to help yourself and your business
13:30 Winning Business using LinkedIn by Northern Media
- Many people are aware of LinkedIn and know that they should probably use it as it could lead to opportunities for them or their business. However there are still lots of people that lose sight of how best to optimise their time on the platform in order to fully maximise its full potential.
- LinkedIn is an incredibly valuable tool which , when used correctly, can lead to more enquiries. Therefore it is crucial to ensure that you are doing the basics and mastering just a few key elements in order to increase your chances of gaining new connections, engaging with them and possibly winning business.
- It is these key elements that Northern Media will be discussing in their presentation at the event.
14:00 Xero Accounting by The Sanders Partnership, Chartered Accountants
Xero online accounting software that connects you to accountants and bookkeepers, your bank, and a huge range of business apps.
Thomas Szczepanski from The Sanders Partnership will explain the advantages of using Xero as your accounting package including:
- Working anytime you’re online, from anywhere.
- Automated daily bank feeds.
- No installation or IT maintenance.
- Dashboard gives a clear financial overview.
- Time saving and cost effective.
14:30 How CRM helps by All My Systems
All My Systems will be here to explain how to manage your business relationships better. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is all about helping you manage the multitude of complex relationships that keep your business going.
Finishing the day with time for anymore questions or networking.