We are now recruiting for Get Into Retail with Marks & Spencer
Taster Day: February 14th – Leeds
Programme Dates: February 24th – March 20th
Get into Retail aims to give young people, who are work ready but do not have vocational skills, a mixture of practical training and qualifications, that will allow them to move into employment, education or training.
The 4 week programme is available to 16 – 25 year olds, living in Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding area who are not in employment, education or training.
Over the four-week programme, young people will have the opportunity to have:
- 4 weeks work experience within an M&S store. **Please note that all young people need to be able/willing to travel to Leeds for key dates during the programme
- Opportunity to gain employment at one of the most recognised multinational retailers
- A chance to add one of the UK’s most valued brands to their CV
- All training and uniform provided
- Doesn’t affect your benefits and travel costs will be covered
- Boosts employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
To make a referral please use the following options:
Fill in our online referral form (Quickest & BEST way to refer):
(please also include your own details so that we are able to feedback to you)