There’s plenty of new meat-free options at White Rose Shopping Centre this Veganuary, the annual celebration of all things vegan. Whether you’re a lifelong plant-based eater or just interested in mixing up your meals, the centre’s restaurants have got every diner covered.
Vegan options include:
- Greggs’ lauded vegan steak bake
- Prezzo’s garlic mushroom pizza
- Pavs Dhaba’s Thali tray, with three different vegan curries
- Wagamama’s Vegatsu, a vegan take on its popular katsu curry, and fish-less suika tuna
- Pizza Hut’s brand new pepperphoni pizza, plus its existing offerings from vegan BBC jackfruit to hot ‘n’ spicy veg
- An entire vegan menu at Chiquito, including the Palm Heart Baja Bowl and Chocolate Coconut Lava Cake
- TGI Friday’s plant-based vegan burger
- A choice of soya amritsari in burrito, bowl, or wrap at Wrapchic
- Non-dairy milks including coconut, almond, and soya for no extra charge at Costa Coffee
- Frankie & Benny’s vegan menu, boasting burgers, pastas, a fry up, and even no-cheesecake
- Spud-u-Like’s fragrant coconut and lime curry or baked beans filling – both on offer with a free drink in January
- Vegan PERinaise new in at Nando’s
Steven Foster, General Manager of White Rose Shopping Centre, said: “January is a great time to try something different, and there are more incredible plant-based options than ever before. You don’t have to commit to a complete lifestyle change, even a meal or day a week can have an impact.
“We’re looking forward to visitors’ feedback on our restaurants’ new vegan dishes.”