Working within our thriving Business Development team, we are currently looking to source a dynamic and proactive Business Development Executive to join our growing department!
- Making introductory calls to commercial clients, schools and other businesses, and obtain new business sales leads
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Copier and Print and Electronic Document Management (EDM) sales
- Set up appointments for the Account Manager to attend with regard to both Copier and Print and EDM service offerings. Where appropriate, attending these meetings alongside the Account Manager.
- Contact existing customers to discuss needs for additional print and copy solutions
- Record all calls into a database and keep records organised
- Proven track record in telephone sales in the business to business sector. Ideally, you will have existing experience appointment-setting.
- You will also be reliable, self-motivated, able to work autonomously and with a ‘can do’ attitude!
Reasons to Apply
- A competitive salary and a number of incentives, both company-wide and departmental, to reward exceptional performance.
- If you are interested in working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Full Time Position – 9:00am to 5:00pm – Monday to Friday
- Holidays – 20 days, rising to 25 with service
- Strong basic salary (£18,000) and the opportunity to achieve uncapped commission.
- Hit targets and you will earn around £24,000 p.a. The targets are not unachievable and many people earn a substantial amount more.
- Career advancement opportunities in a successful, growing organisation.
- Pension scheme which the Company contributes to.
- Profit share for all employees who meet their KPI’s (typically somewhere between £300 and £500 per year).
To apply call First Choice Recruitment on: 01924 201155