This Spring will once again see the return of The Prince of Wales Hospice annual Cyclothon on 19th May. With three exciting routes to choose from (31, 60 and 100 miles) there’s a challenge for everyone!
Each route will begin and end at our event hub in Pontefract Park with the cycle itself beginning at 9am.
This year’s event will also include:
- Chip timing*
Feed stations with refreshments and toilets along each of the routes
Entry costs £20pp.
This year sees the return of the family ride. This 4.5 mile cycle will start and end at Pontefract Park, and will pass the Hospice on route. Entry costs only £5pp.The Family Ride route takes place on open public roads – parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring the saftey of their child throughout this event.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Riders must read and adhere by the breifings issued.
- Recumbent cycles, electric bicycles and electric tandem assist bikes are not pemitted.
- Triathlon, time trial bars and other similar extensions are not pemitted.
- Supporters taking part in the family ride will not be issued a timing chip.If you have any questions or wish to book a place, please get in touch with our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01977 708868.