Success is closer than you think…
Wakefield First wants to support the development of a new generation of leaders in professional services. We can help you to explore your potential and develop the practical tools you need to grow your business.
We have teamed up with Leeds University Business School to offer a series of five workshops. These will be available to small and medium sized professional service businesses, which started trading within the last 3 years and have the ambition to grow.
We have a thriving business and professional services sector, which is creating highly skilled jobs in careers such as advertising, accountancy, architecture, engineering, HR services, legal and consultancy, but to develop in an ever changing economy you need to stay on top of your game.
Leeds University Business School is a leading international business school, ranked in the top 1% globally. It is also University of the year according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good Universities Guide 2017.
Session one will be an opportunity to understand more about your business and ambitions, so that content can be weighted towards your specific needs and interests.
The following four sessions will cover:
The Journey from Business Professional to Business Leader
· Strategic leadership skills and resilience
· Hiring and nurturing the right talent
· Managing the bottom line
· Harnessing new technologies
· Understanding your clients’ needs to build strategic, trusted relationships
A Changing Sector
· How our sector is evolving and what this means
· Your business plan in tomorrow’s professional services environment
Collaboration and Growth
· How to leverage existing networks and create new ones
· Working collaboratively to meet client demands
· Creating a culture that is driven by client aspirations
The first session will run on Wednesday 14th June, from 4-7pm in Wakefield. Venue tbc.
The four following sessions will run on 28th June, 5th July, 12th July and 19th July.
To register your interest contact Henry Manwaring firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01924306320
These sessions are free and places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment!